Unique design to care for your skin with natural ingredients
Psodex Care Cream: Why it’s Unique
The importance of skin care and maintenance cannot be overemphasized. The skin is the body’s largest organ. It is responsible for a host of bodily functions; the skin is the site of functioning for several chemical and physical reactions and the coordination of sensory activities alongside other sensory organs. Some of these functions include:
- working as a barrier that protects the body against external elements that may cause harm to the body from oxidation
- helping the body adapt to the external environment and temperatures
- maintaining a healthy and stable body temperature through moisture regulation
- feeling senses
- protecting the body from infections and diseases through the immune system
Essential Features of a Good Care Cream
Deciding whether or not a care cream is a good match for your skin requires a basis of what makes a care cream a good one. Some key features to look out for in a care cream include:
- Skin adaptability
- The most basic feature of a care cream is its adaptability and how suitable it is for the skin. A good care cream should be suitable for all skin types. When buying skin care products, it is important to read all the key ingredients on the packaging. Psodex’s care cream is carefully formulated with necessary ingredients that suit all skin types.
- Health concerns and non-toxicity
- A good care cream should help maintain the skin rather than cause harm; toxic compounds and chemicals should not be found in skin care products. Psodex’s care cream is made out of non-toxic, non-irritating, non-comedogenic, non-steroid compounds and ingredients. It is also hypoallergenic (making it compatible with all skin types).
- Moisturizing quality
- Care creams should be formulated for deep moisturizing and hydration of the skin. Psodex’s care cream does this with an appropriate pH balance. It leaves the skin bright, glowing, supple and healthy. Psodex’s care cream contains natural active ingredients.
Skin care products, when applied appropriately, are useful for protecting the skin with essential nutrients and minerals that leave the skin smooth, soft, moisturized and looking radiant. Psodex’s care cream has been carefully formulated to enhance skin maintenance and care on each application.
Unlike regular care creams, Psodex plays an active role in helping restore natural beauty and balance of the skin. In formulating the Psodex care cream, we took into consideration the complex structural patterns and makeup of several skin types to offer the best results. Psodex care cream contains antioxidant compounds that help reduce skin damage that may arise as a result of skin exposure to free radicals.
Key Ingredients of the Psodex Skin Care:
- Allantoin: a key skin-conditioning agent that has also been proven to protect the skin; made out of non-toxic ingredients to promote wound healing and speed up cell regeneration
- Aloe Vera and Barbadensis: a skin-conditioning agent widely used in the manufacturing of moisturizers and skin care products; non-toxic, helps with the production of skin collagen; protects the skin against bacterial, fungal and viral infections; anti-inflammatory, relieves itchiness and retains skin moisture
- Caprylic/Capric triglyceride: skin-conditioning compound to provide lubricity to the skin; non-toxic; actively enhances pigment dispersion
- Ceteareth-20: a cleansing and solubilizing component used to dissolve other compounds and ingredients of the care cream
- Cetearyl-25: a skin-conditioning agent; non-toxic; helps to moisturize the skin
- Cetearyl Alcohol: a viscosity increasing agent to prevent skin dryness; contains water-binding properties to prevent happing and dryness of the skin
- D-Panthenol 75% W (Provitamin B5): skin-conditioning agent; non-toxic; anti-inflammatory ingredient
- E Vitamin Tocopherol Acetate: skin-conditioning agent; non-toxic; anti-inflammatory; anti-aging; antioxidant.
- Ethylhexylglycerin: a skin-conditioning agent to reduce antibacterial proliferation without affecting the beneficial skin flora
- Other ingredients include: Glyceryl Stearate, L-Glutamic acid, Mentha longifolia L, Octyldodecanol, Peg-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol Polyethoxylated Alcohol Steareth-2, Polyethylene (21) Stearyl Ether, Stearic acid, Glycerin Pharm, and shea butter
Psodex care cream contains bactericidal compounds, reducing bacteria by curbing their excessive proliferation on the skin. Excessive bacteria proliferation is very common in oily skin types and, more often than not, is responsible for the development of acne. That is, this care cream is not only effective for reducing bacteria proliferation to a manageable level, but it also helps prevent the development of acne on oily skin. Psodex care cream contains moisturizing ingredients that reduce dehydration and loss of moisture.
Personal hygiene, skin care and skin maintenance are very important and have become a regular topic of discussion globally across all age groups. An effective skin maintenance plan would include a great skin care routine (this should be the basis of your entire plan). Psodex’s care cream will meet each of your skin care needs. It is made out of natural ingredients, contains antioxidants and hypoallergic components, it is gluten-free and vegan, promotes collagen, and is a viable care cream for maintaining clear and smooth skin. We designed Psodex’s care cream with proper maintenance and overall care of each skin type in mind.